Careers > Administrative
Software Vendor providing Insurance Software Solutions across North America is seeking a permanent full time Receptionist. We will train, however experience with MS Office Word/Excel 2007/2010 would be an asset.
Our offices are located near Hwy 427 and Hwy 7 and parking is free. We offer competitive salary and medical benefits.
As Receptionist, your challenge will be to provide an excellent level of service to a broad range of clients and employees alike. Excellent English communications skills are required coupled with the ability to manage changing priorities and new situations. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering incoming calls, greeting clients in a courteous professional manner and ensuring they are connected with the requested party. You must be able to prioritize and complete work with minimal supervision. You maintain a professional demeanor in all of your dealings, and are able to interact confidently and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Answer and direct incoming calls as required, take messages when necessary and ensure recipients are notified.
- Greet guests and offer refreshments.
- Maintain the company calendar and organize travel arrangements.
- Collect and distribute incoming mail and packages and manage outbound deliveries.
- Draft correspondence and perform filing of documents.
- Manage office supplies and maintain appropriate inventories.
- Draft invoices and statements and maintain invoice registers.
- Data entry into insurance system(s).
- Run and distribute time reports.
- Other duties as assigned by management.